Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking of doing the Marlboro barcode thing on my white 848 but with a red barcode and Alice or maybe the DRR white twelve inch stripe in red. Maybe a kind soul with some Photoshop skills can reverse them for us so we can see what it would look like..

·
Registered
147 Posts
I dont know, maybe black barcode would be a better color on the white 848? red would look sick too but black would be really cool to see....

·
Registered
147 Posts
I knew it, that grey look is sick! sorry the quality aint too good but it wasn't photoshop, it looks like you used the microsoft paint but hey you did a good job on it!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I think that because the white 848 has a "racing grey" frame, the red just doesn't seem to work.

The black looks better, IMO.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think that because the white 848 has a "racing grey" frame, the red just doesn't seem to work.

The black looks better, IMO.

hmmmm maybe in silver the same color as the decal on the tank.hmmmmm

·
Registered
1 Posts
Was thinking of doing the Marlboro barcode thing on my white 848 but with a red barcode and Alice or maybe the DRR white twelve inch stripe in red. Maybe a kind soul with some Photoshop skills can reverse them for us so we can see what it would look like..
In my opinion this think could only look good on F1 car
There is not enough space on a bike to it look at its full potential

1 - 10 of 10 Posts