Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and the front reflectors removed. I think it cleans up the front nicely.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That white stuff is proof that global warming is not happening fast enough.

I'll bet it's nice in Tucson this time of year.

CAG

·
Registered
166 Posts
CAG said:
That white stuff is proof that global warming is not happening fast enough.

I'll bet it's nice in Tucson this time of year.

CAG
yeah, Tucson is great in the wintertime! Summer's obviously a bit warm but it's great being able to ride year round :)

Congrats on the bike. I've been thinking of getting the ShiftTech hugger and heat shield...how's the quality & fit?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Cag! That first pic is now my desktop background! Very nice pic indeed :D

Cant wait for my base! 12th of March :D

edit: email me a higher res one a troyee at gmail dot com pls :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
CAG --- Outstanding pics!
Did you get the full Termi system or the slip ons?
I realize its cold, but do you actually ride in that kind of weather?
Brrrr..

·
Banned
9,495 Posts
Ya, I can tell he rode it, Look a his Kick A$$ racing gloves on the tank.
I am #2 for a base a Loveland BMW Ducati, and I have resisted so far to call, with the snow looking just like that in Montana. But great photos Thanks.
TED

·
Registered
152 Posts
Man, nice ride ... Congrats !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing !!!!!!! :yo:

·
Registered
152 Posts
DUCMILLE said:
Brrrr..

:confused: FULL OR SLIP-ON'S ?????????????????????????????

·
Registered
152 Posts
CAG where are you ...??????? Are you still riding ? :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Nice pics. Word of advice - get a tank protector so you don't scratch that pretty tank up with your leathers. Do you guys have to have reflectors on the sides of the number plate too? That sucks.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Cag,
Sweet ride thanks for the pics, I noticed the gloves too,are those Held? If so how long have you had them, would you recommend them?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
VB 777 said:
Q1 . Is the Shift-tech carbon fibre ?
Q2 . Whats the price difference ?
The shift tech piece is carbon fiber. It is also quite a bit larger than the Ducati Price. Call shift tech for pricing. There might be a group buy going on.

CAG

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DUCMILLE said:
Brrrr..
They are just the slip ons. Yes, I rode it . With out the db killers instlled tha bike sounds like the voice of GOD. When the bike is not running and you are pushing it around the garage, it feels kind of heavy and unbalanced. But once you are riding, it's like the bike disapears. It is the wierdest thing. I felt as if I was not so much as riding the bike, but that I was a part of the bike. (or the bike was part of me) It is hard to describe, but you will know it when you get yours.

CAG

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DuanneB said:
Nice pics. Word of advice - get a tank protector so you don't scratch that pretty tank up with your leathers. Do you guys have to have reflectors on the sides of the number plate too? That sucks.
I am so impressed with the quality of the plate relocating kit for my BRutale made by evoluzione, that I am waithing for them to make one for the 1098. Well designed, excellent quality and about $70.

The gloves are Lee Parks Design. Supremely comfortable, and quite warm. It is hard to believe how warm they are and how thin. It has something to do with the inner fabric. Outlast, I believe. Retains heat and then releases it as it senses the temp of your skin or something like that.
I will be buying a tank protector today.

·
Registered
166 Posts
DuanneB said:
+1 on this advise! a tank guard is a must if you care about keeping the finish nice.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Looks Great!

How about some action shots through the yard there? ;)

Jason

·
Registered
547 Posts
CAG- Did you ride/ hear it run with the stock exhaust? or was the slip ons put on right away? I was wondering how the stock sounds compared to the termis with the silencers installed? I've heard the stock and the termi's. just haven't heard it with the silencers. Last ? did your dealer install the exhaust kit? what was the labor and time to install

thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts