Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Not a bad idea... My foot has worked fine so far but I'm sure this would make things a bit easier

Reactions: WERA689

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Holy shit... I am buying one today... that will make front wheel tire changes a snap with a quick change axle set up.... never have to remove the brake calipers!!!!....brilliant....

Edit... bought one can't wait to try it out... will let you know.... may be a video!!!

·
Administrator
2,954 Posts
Charlie V of PitBull is one of the best guys in the sport. They've won every bit of my stand and related business years ago. And this is just the first of what he's saying is five new products coming out this year.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mines scheduled to be here on Monday, just in time for me to change the rear tire on my Tuono....

Reactions: WERA689 and 219R

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Charlie V of PitBull is one of the best guys in the sport. They've won every bit of my stand and related business years ago. And this is just the first of what he's saying is five new products coming out this year.
Pitbull does make the best stuff, however I've yet to buy anything from them due to their prices. My stands are T-rex Racing. Half the price, and so far they've done the job just fine.

·
Administrator
2,954 Posts
There's always cheaper stuff out there. This is a case of wanting to support both someone I've raced with, and who supports the sport directly.

I recall one year at Road Atlanta, early on in Pit Bull's life...Charlie had found a better plastic material for the handles. He went through the pits, and anyone using an older version came back to find a new handle had mysteriously appeared on their stands! You don't find that kind of service or support from very many vendors in ANY business!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I recall one year at Road Atlanta, early on in Pit Bull's life...Charlie had found a better plastic material for the handles. He went through the pits, and anyone using an older version came back to find a new handle had mysteriously appeared on their stands! You don't find that kind of service or support from very many vendors in ANY business!
Yeah, wasn't that incredible! Sold me on his stuff and have been a sold supporter since! Awesome product and awesome people backing that product up! I've given all my other stands away with bike sales, now I am down to all pit bull products only!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Funny thing , I use a 2x4 and it's the perfect height ? as for the front (since it's a bight higher) I use ......wait for it......2 pieces of 2x4. BRILLIANT !

Reactions: rubbish

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Been there, done that..

i like the right tools for the job

I could also struggle and change tires with three tire irons, but you know what, I splashed for this....

Reactions: WERA689 and 219R

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Let me tell you about this company... PitBull...

Because my current/older forklift/head lift would not work with the new tire wedge product, they offered to sell me a new lift @cost w/free shipping.... I said thank-you very much.... This is a great company with a great product line and "old fashioned" customer service.... just sayin.... pleasure to do business with such folks....highly recomended....

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Chris, where did you get that machine from? And how much, if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Reactions: rubbish
1 - 16 of 16 Posts