Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know what the deal is. Apparently the dealers who just have one bike sent to them for the event will not release that bike to the buyer until the next one is delivered to them. :banghead:

·
Registered
134 Posts
nope, not so with BMW M?C of Dallas. Now, I have agreed to leave my bike there for two more weeks and the dealer compensated me WELL for doing that. But if I wanted to I could take it at the end of the day today.

kilat, read my private message.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was told that the bike was to be at the dealers for a special dealer debut on Feb. 10th, which is today.

BTW, I got the call yesterday that mine is in. To bad I am in the middle of moving. Killin' me!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I got a TriColorie from Chicago Cycle Center they told me first feb9th and now I have to wait for March1st.

·
Registered
337 Posts
The 'Regular' model. Big step up from my RC51, so I'm satisfied. Expected to be delivered in May -- at my request.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ducati NY called last weekend and explained the 1098 were headed in, but no exact date. So my job booked a 1 month contract out to Cali on one of those 30 day work around the clock tech gigs. So I'm in Cali this week working with a bunch of geeks thinking about my 1098 and working my arse off. So today the phone rings and its Ducati NY,...F#$K Me! Great, your bike has arrived. 3 weeks of waiting to see my 1098 is going to take a few years off my time on planet earth. Ok I'm done with the mild rant.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have an April/Map delivery and it agony. What sucks is I have kinda gone off my current bike waiting for the 1098 to arrive.

After all these posts I can add on another month or two on top

1 - 10 of 10 Posts