Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv been around a lot of forums. Everytime, i meet this kinda thread. So, show us your Hyper :)
I cannot be the first to post, because my black S model first are ready to delivery here in Denmark i january:bawling:

Let me see what you all got !!

·
Registered
105 Posts
sfarson, that second shot rocks...I am from Colorado, and a shot like that makes me a tad bit homesick!!!

Here a few of stunt rider Clint Ewing demonstrating the Hyper at Brea Ducati's open house earlier this year...

I made a little YouTube video of the event, HERE

Some of the days pictures were used in a write-up of the event in the November issue of Super Streetbike magazine, which is on the stands now, with words and pictures by ME!!!

The rest of the days photos are HERE

·
Registered
344 Posts
Wow! I swear I'm seein double...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here are a couple of shots of my Hyper. Unfortunetly now I have to sell it. :( Same bike, just two different sets of body work.
Joel
[email protected]
303-919-0776
p.s. Somebody was asking about the beautiful location on recent red hypermotard pictures and actually I do not know the guy that posted, but definetly know the area as this is my backyard (Red Rocks theater and Lookout Mtn) which are between Golden and Morrison Colorado.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 202 Posts