Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum :) and have a 2012 848 Corse. I recently purchased the Ducabike CSC, below is a side-by-side picture comparison, Ducabike (on the left) vs. stock (on the right).

I installed the Ducabike CSC and have few questions:

1. At first glance I thought I received the wrong part because Ducabike CSC piston did not have the slots cutout to fit over the notches on the pushrod. However, to my surprise, the part fitted fine and I was able to torque it back OK. Is this how it's suppose to be?

2. I noticed when engaged into 1st gear now, instead of getting a more smoother engagement feel and sound, the bike appears to be louder and "clunky" engagement. Has anyone experienced this? (bike rides fine BTW)

3. I noticed I am able to find neutral easier now. It might just be me getting used to the bike, but is the larger CSC suppose to help with this?

Thanks all.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
You've gotta remove that pin in order to make the non pin slave cylinders work. The pin is just press-fit, so it's no big deal to do. The slave cylinder won't fit properly what so ever with that pin in the way.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got it, thanks for all the feedback guys. Will go ahead and remove that pin. Thanks again.

·
Court Jester
12,081 Posts
The pin is an upgrade, from previous years. Can you swap out the insert so it can accept the pinned rod? Or slot the new one?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.