Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys my name is robert From melb australia , it's a 1999 996 with 33k kms and factory pipes . I'll get some pics up ASAP :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate , can't wait to pick it up and meet the boys in melb australia for a ride .

Still trying to get my pics up but having no luck

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks mate , ya can't wait to get it and ride it . In a short time that I was looking and I have always wanted the yellow one they are hard to find.
Where are you located mate

·
Registered
564 Posts
Nice ride and welcome to the forum! Great color too, do you have any mods planned?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks mate and ya love the yellow , it has a couple I think already but really just exhaust and some dress up items and maybe some stickers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Grats on your new ride!

I just picked one up myself last weekend mate! Hope you get some nice weather to take her for a hell ride and rip it up..I've put 500km on so far and can't wait to do it again, and again, and again..

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hot looking ride twist ,haha I was on eBay flat out last night looking for things for it . If I wasn't heading overseas in a month I would of got my exhaust done but looks like it will have to wait lol.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice mate and low kms too, I picked mine up today and it's got 33k on the clock. Where are you located

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Blue, your bike looks tight and unmolested...love it! every time I go for a rip on mine I love it more and more!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts