Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
'12 848evo, '13 Hypermotard SP, '94 CBR600f2 track bike, '06 CBR600rr track bike
911 Posts
I don't see any difference between Penske, K-Tech and Ohlins support. All the guys who show up at events in the Northeast (except for when Himmelsbach shows up with the Penske truck), have a ton of experience with all three (and I'm sure Mike can work on the others, I'd just feel weird asking). JRi stuff isn't as common, but there's usually someone there with JRi stuff at some level.

As far as set up goes, my Penske feels a bit better than my non-TTX Ohlins, but I blame that on the Ohlins not having the right spring. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I use MRP to set up both bikes. At my back of the pack expert speed, they feel nearly identical.
funny thing about Penske, most all that stuff was designed by Jeff Ryan of JRi , then Jeff started his own business, there current digs are the old Penske south nascar headquarters. He's a super nice guy and very knowledgeable. Oh and he started at Fox shocks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.