Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed some A&R race baffles on my 08 1098s. Im just trying to get some info as to whether i have to get some sort of fuel management system?

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I assume that kit removes the catalyst? If so, then it does make the exhaust more free-flowing, which absolutely could lead to a more lean running condition with the stock ECU. I'd ride it and then check the plugs to see if it's running lean. If they look OK, don't worry about it. If they're lean, have someone remap your ECU.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
I have a Bazzaz FI unit I bought at the same time I bought the A&R baffles, never installed either one...I'll sell you the Bazzaz unit, brand new in the box, never opened or installed for $200 (its for an 848evo which is 2011 and newer...)

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have a Bazzaz FI unit I bought at the same time I bought the A&R baffles, never installed either one...I'll sell you the Bazzaz unit, brand new in the box, never opened or installed for $200 (its for an 848evo which is 2011 and newer...)
Is it the same part number for a 1098? which model bazzaz? i've been thinking about it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes, i cut my cans and installed the race baffles without any tuning, later when i installed a PC5 the first run on the dyno without any adjustments was pretty lean.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts