Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Do you know who's going to be carrying them in the USA??
Hotbodies still doesn't have one yet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
DUCMILLE said:
Do you know who's going to be carrying them in the USA??
Hotbodies still doesn't have one yet.
Sorry, but i don't know.
May be u can get an answer from their website.......

·
Registered
152 Posts
1098 said:
Sure: www.cruciata.com

They exposed last week-end at Padova Bike show a racing fairing for 1098 already painted red color and white plates.
Thanks for sharing !!! :D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Sweet! My Italian is not so good, but it looked like race fairing for about Euro 400??

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I believe if you ask Sharkskinz they might already have the set of bodywork for the 1098; I just wrote an email to them and asked if tehy will have a set for the Desmosedici; their answer was "as soon as they can get hold of the original fairing set from one bike they will immediately produce it. Considering teh time the 1098 has been out I am pretty sure they already have it for it.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Sharkskinz are pretty expensive: I bought them for my F4 1000 and spent $ 1000.oo unpainted but it is worth every bit of it: they are truly wonderfull

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm just getting my 1098 sharkskinz fitted up. I've already got a set on my race bike and the quality and durability is second to none!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Sharkskinz is definitely the BEST!!! that is what I have on my Avatar on teh left (MV F4 1000)

·
Registered
346 Posts
From the look of that back tire, looks like you've given that thing a good ripping on the track.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
As a matter of fact that tire was just about destroyed in Kershaw SC; beautifull little track: 14 curves, 2 streights; technical and pretty fast. The very best I have ever tested though was Roebling Road in GA, near Savannah; super fast and technical at the same time with a stretch on the front streight of almost 3/4 of a mile.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
In NC there is a new track opening that is going to be really beautifull; at levels of VIR if I give the idea; it is going to be near Salisbury and it's name is High Rock. Go look at their website, it's very interesting.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a set of Catalyst bodywork installed. Bike is still at the dealer waiting for a new windscreen. I'll post pictures when I pick it up. The Catalyst bodywork was spot on - no issues and was a very easy install (dealer did it for me - took them no time at all.) I had the rear cowel cut so I can keep the tailights and run it on the street still. Catalyst cut them out for me. The only issue is securing the rear cowel when the tailights are still there. We've gone with velcro for the time being so I can swap it out easy enough.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts