Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Rapid Bike EVO complete with all installation instructions, warranty information, USB cable, wiring harness.

The unit is configured for a 2014 Monster 1200 with Termi slip-ons and the Ducati up-map. You can use the map if you like or get a new base map from Dimsport or Rapid Bike USA. The wiring harness is still on the bike (too hot and humid in Miami to remove
). I have the Adori bypass adaptor fitted on the bike now. This adaptor is great when you want to trouble shoot an issue and eliminate the Rapid Bike from the equation or you want to take the bike into the dealer. I will remove the harness from the bike once someone pays for the unit.

Adori bypass:
https://rapidbike.us/products/adoribypassadapter

The Rapid Bike EVO and all original accessories can be yours for $400 shipped in the CONUS. If you would like the Adori bypass, I will throw that in for a grand total of $430 shipped in the CONUS. I prefer PayPal and buyer covers any fees.

Rad

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUMP for the weekend and PRICE DROPPED to $375 shipped in the CONUS. If you would like the Adori bypass, I will throw that in for a grand total of $400 shipped in the CONUS.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BUMP and PRICE DROPPED to $350 shipped in the CONUS. If you would like the Adori bypass, I will throw that in for a grand total of $375 shipped in the CONUS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts