Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get the whole 500 made thing but c'mon people! I know there's some people who can get this forum going!!

Not discounting the sick builds I've already seen.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I agree....!!!

I have the huge horn for the Superleggera currently.........please SL owners post some more pictures of these beautiful lightweights...;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry there's no action photos yet. Just picked the bike up 3 weeks ago and riding season has not quite arrived here in Alaska.

Attachments

Reactions: StevenAthas

·
Registered
575 Posts
Oh man is that Mclaren yours too?!!
Yes, the McLaren is mine. The pictures of the SL's (above) are not mine (belongs to a guy I know) he has two SL's. I have one also, but all stock. Here is a picture of mine, plus an other picture of my 12C….

Attachments

·
Registered
378 Posts
Awesome pictures.....and what a quick response from the boys.....!!

Good work Steven with the little nudge...!!

And who'd of thought a little beauty from down the road in Woking would of reared its pretty face...!!!

More shots please....!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fuck yes!!! Ask and you shall receive. Amazing machines guys. Ride them in good health.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Now there's a guy that's not afraid to use a $65k bike to its full potential! Very nice indeed!

Reactions: StevenAthas

·
Registered
460 Posts
Yes, the McLaren is mine. The pictures of the SL's (above) are not mine (belongs to a guy I know) he has two SL's. I have one also, but all stock. Here is a picture of mine, plus an other picture of my 12C….
Awesome man. Must be a riot to drive!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts