Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am looking for rear sets for a 2004 999R. The bike has the 57 mm Termignoni's fitted which present difficulties with fitting on the left side.

Thanks for the assist.

·
Registered
91 Posts
There are a few rear set options available to you for your 999. Spacers are available for some of these which will allow for proper mounting/clearance. I believe most of our sponsors, if not all, carry rear sets for the 999. Search their sites for them and if you have questions, I've found each of them to be very helpful. Personally, I use Acculign (no longer available) on my 749 and Ducabikes on my 999. Good luck.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had the Acculign on mine as well (999R), and they worked great with the full 57mm system. Great rearsets if you can find them used. I also tried Sato rear sets, but they were on before I put the full exhaust on so cannot give you an opinion as to how they work with the full system. Great quality though.Good luck!

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
I actually have two sets in stock and the third coming in. I actually have a fourth option for the OEM brackets, where you add parts to make them more adjustable. Starting at about $150, up to about $600.

I have some basic units that fit with the 57mm only with spacers. On my 999 I have my sets that are very similar to acculign. The third set are the Ducabike. It depends on two things:
1. What you want, eg: comfort, grip, looks, adjustability
2. What you want to spend

If you know both, and have a proper order, it makes it much easier.

REARSETS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts