Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
I don't have the manual in front of me but as I remember there is a minor difference in the spec, might be just the adjustment to account for the different fronts. Not sure.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i don't know much about what to look for when adjusting the rear shock. right now i am trying to adjust it and ride awhile to see if i like it. i started with what the manual says but does anyone have any feed back or settings they have done that they liked. sometimes the back end feels squirrelly to me when i lean in and I'm trying to get rid of it. we do have rough roads here and i hear a lot of people talk about that being a problem but i was curious if any more advanced riders had suggestions.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I initially found the twitchy front end quite entertaining and then rather tiring, so I ended up raising the rear end by 1 to 1.5 full turns and this stabilised the bike no end. It now turns quickly but is very stable too. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I initially found the twitchy front end quite entertaining and then rather tiring, so I ended up raising the rear end by 1 to 1.5 full turns and this stabilised the bike no end. It now turns quickly but is very stable too. Hope this helps.
did yours not come pre set at 1.5? I have it set at .05 which feels like it did when I first bought the bike. I tried 2.5, it was worse. but I don't really understand why. the roads here are terrible but the bouncing feels more stable in sport rather than comfortable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts