Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like some input on the two versions of the bike here. please tell me what color and why. Thx.

or

keep in mind that this is ruff photo shop just to give a aidea.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Red and white.. very Evo'ish

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I spoke to the man in charge of the whole show and when I told him what I wanted to bring , he immediate said YES! because as he said. Everywhere the show goes all we get is thees dam chromed out stretched out jap bikes and were tired of it and we hear our viewers are tired of it to.

(Im not sure if I understood your last statement...)
Why? You dont have a stretched swingarm, chromed everything and a 300 series tire on it, so you wont win anything.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I spoke to the man in charge of the whole show and when I told him what I wanted to bring , he immediate said YES! because as he said. Everywhere the show goes all we get is thees dam chromed out stretched out jap bikes and were tired of it and we hear our viewers are tired of it to.

(Im not sure if I understood your last statement...)
Why? You dont have a stretched swingarm, chromed everything and a 300 series tire on it, so you wont win anything.
He was being sarcastic-comment was meant to the squid lovers aka common people who only think chrome and stretched qualify as show bikes...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got it now. lol you have to forgive me I was working with 10% of my brain power after I just woke up.

Duha:blind:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you think I will do good enuff that I should bring some biz cards? After all I am wanting to sell a few of thees type bikes. (options depend on the customer) Speed is money ... how fast do you want to go?

What should the cards say? I want to know what you think.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
you always bring your cards with you, let people see what you are building. Thats how you spread your name. Keep the cards simple: name, contact info, website, etc

I think the guy I was talking about is very disenfranchised with how the "show" field works. And rightfully so. I think their judges are fucking morons. They are incapable of looking past big tires and chrome.

Here is the bike he lost with (most recently). Mind you, he lost to a stretched ZX14 with a 330 rear tire on it, and everything was chromed or polished. And I think it had a dragon painted on the windshield:
Streetfighter Finder | Cafe Racer

But his experience has been with the NYC show. I know he wants to go to the 1 you are showing in. I think he is planning that for this year

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dont have a web site... ANYONE WANA HELP LOL

And his bike looks nice... super nice...

I am thinking about bring my bike that is my avatar for my gf to show...

I hope to meet some of you all there..

PS ill be in Chicago to

1 - 13 of 13 Posts