Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a complete set of OEM Ducati Monster S2R bodywork. This specific bodywork was taken off an 07’ S2R 1000. I believe it will fit other monsters and other years but please make sure prior to purchasing. This set includes the tank, which has some scratches as pictured. They are all mostly hidden once installed. It doesn’t come with the fuel pump, and/or hardware. This set also includes the front cowl with a tinted windshield, the rear cowl, the front fender, and an add-on bottom cowl. The bottom cowl also has some scratches, but also are mostly hidden once installed. It does come with 3/4 mounting brackets. I tried my best to capture any and all defects in the bodywork but overall, this is an extremely nice set for being over 11 years old. It is being sold As-Is with no warranty expressed or implied. If you have any questions please let me know. I have many more pictures but can’t post them as I’ve reached the limit so please let me know if you’d like more pictures. Shipping will cost a decent amount as this will more than likely have to be put into more than one box. If you’re local and would like to pick it up, you’re more than welcome to. Also, I’d like to sell this as a set, However, if there is a part you would like, let me know, and if I decide to part it out, I’ll contact you with a price.

I’m asking $650 plus shipping/PayPal OBO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts