Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done this on your 821 that can provide some guidance? My service advisor and sales men both told me I should do this to gain some performance. I know performance gain is debatable but I don't think it can't hurt To do it. Thanks!

·
Registered
509 Posts
If your talking the evap can that dangles I removed mine when i first got it home along with the horn and the bracket that holds it. Just plug the one line that is the smaller of the two and leave the bigger hose dangle from the fuel tank and cut em short
No need to take the tank off and yank the stuff out from the top, literally 1minute job. Ill get rid of the rest when I have to remove tank at some point.

Bike does run lean regardless, I would be happy to get a tune on it, no intention of changing the exhaust out at all however

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If your talking the evap can that dangles I removed mine when i first got it home along with the horn and the bracket that holds it. Just plug the one line that is the smaller of the two and leave the bigger hose dangle from the fuel tank and cut em short

Sorry I missed this. So just the plug the smaller narrow one shooting downward and leave the 2 fat ones dangling.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Look at the diagram that is a sticker on the bike, the big hoses if fuel tank breather and ther other one running down to the box is airbox, that one you plug up, the fuel tank breather you let breathe. The one coming out the bottom of the canister is irrelevant and will be removed w the can

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Look at the diagram that is a sticker on the bike, the big hoses if fuel tank breather and ther other one running down to the box is airbox, that one you plug up, the fuel tank breather you let breathe. The one coming out the bottom of the canister is irrelevant and will be removed w the can

Nice thank you that was very helpful. Good thing I kept all the stickers ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts