Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a 4th it was!!

I rented the bike from Dubbelju bike rentals in San Francisco, and me and the lady set off on some epic roads around the area. Mines road, up to Mount Hamilton, and all the way down to Santa Cruz down hwy 17. Then back up along hwy 1.

It was an AMAZING 300+ mile ride!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For some reason the picture attachment is not working correctly for me...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice ride!

Does this mean you now have to have one?
It was amazing! California folks are spoiled with the amazing canyons and roads you guys get for riding.

The multi was simply a stunning machine! Second gear was marvelous, and yes...it will be a really hard decision when it comes to my next bike.

It is between the BMW R1200GSW or the Multistrada 1200S currently. The only thing making me lean toward the GS is I work for BMW, so their incentive program is amazing, and the heated grips of the GS.

Coming up highway one it got pretty chilly with the fog blocking out the sun. Really wished the Multi had heated grips. :(

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
Looks like you had an awesome time brother. I love that Multi to and would be hard pressed not to get it as the "other" other woman, next to the 999.

Can't go wrong with the GS too. I think the only thing that would make me lean via the Duc is the need to split the case on the GS if the rear seal goes. Not a cheap fix, unless they changed that design over the last couple of years.

·
Registered
21 Posts
It was amazing! California folks are spoiled with the amazing canyons and roads you guys get for riding.
The multi was simply a stunning machine! Really wished the Multi had heated grips. :(
All of the above. Yes, we have some great roads.Both pics are from the same ride! I luv my Multi, even after 3 other Ducatis. It's a *classic* aircooled, and I do like the simplicity. Makes my life easier. And, I *am* gonna put on heated grips. Just the best when you need some warmth you can switch on and off. Had them on two other bikes, and miss them. The grips, not the bikes.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got a 13 multi gt and it has heated grips standard. They work great with 3 different settings! The start button is actually what engages the function once the engine is running

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got a 13 multi gt and it has heated grips standard. They work great with 3 different settings! The start button is actually what engages the function once the engine is running
Damn! I'm not sure what year this one was, it was either a 2012 or 2013.

Now I'm curious. Can anyone tell if it's a 2013+?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts