Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

On 18th August 2012, my wife Tracy and I are setting off on separate motorbikes for a 7000km round trip over two weeks between Sydney and Alice Springs as part of the Black Dog Ride. This ride supports the Black Dog Institute (attached to the Prince of Wales Hospital and affiliated with the University of NSW).

The ride involves several hundred riders coming together from all corners of Australia to raise community awareness and funds for depression treatment and suicide prevention.

We are really excited to be going and to be part of this great event. Our ride takes us from Sydney to Tamworth, Nyngen, Broken Hill, Port Augusta, Coober Pedy and Alice Springs (where the Mayor will meet us!).

At this point the official ride finishes, but a small group of us will continue on to MacDonnell Ranges, Uluru, Coober Pedy (again), Maree (Lake Eyre), Burra, Balranald, Cowra and back to Sydney.

I would be really thrilled if you could help me reach my fund raising target. Any amount, big or small will be gratefully received and will go directly to help those in need.

If you would like to contribute, please visit my fund-raising page at Everyday Hero Australia: Black Dog Ride to the Red Centre 2012

If you have already contributed, please accept my heartfelt thanks!

For more information on the Black Dog Ride, please visit Black Dog Ride - Ride to the Red Centre - 2012

kind regards

Roger Fance

1 - 1 of 1 Posts