Ducati.org forum banner
121 - 130 of 130 Posts
anyone having problems with this app on a new galaxy s7? the bluetooth connects, but i get no connection to the ecm. no data loads at all. even tried it on my old tablet, but i can't connect to the computer on the bike

Has anyone tried this app on a new Google Pixel or Samsung Galaxy Tablet? Also has anyone tried using the app on a Panigale 1199? I just received a ELM327 (OBDII) Bluetooth scanner and have a 4 pin connector on the way so just curious if anyone has any success.

any advice on a android based phone that I can pick up?
It will need to be a cheap used one since I'm looked into a plan with my iOS.......

Thanks again!
Has anyone tried this app on a new Google Pixel or Samsung Galaxy Tablet? Also has anyone tried using the app on a Panigale 1199? I just received a ELM327 (OBDII) Bluetooth scanner and have a 4 pin connector on the way so just curious if anyone has any success.

I think I read here somewhere that it is risky to try to do anything via bluetooth OTA as there is more of a chance of data being miss read.

Of course these are old threads and technology changes fast so today may be a different story.

The 3 pin Fiat cable has to be checked for correct polarity first before you use it. Evidently there are plenty of bad cables being sold and a bad one will fry your ECU. There is a thread that will tell you how to check this cable here somewhere. I have to locate it myself so I will pass it on when I find it and remember where I am now, ha

I was looking for a way to reset my service light on my 1198 and a guy on my local forum turned me on to this lil gem

I got everything in today and gave it a shot, I only had a couple of minutes to mess with it, but I got the Service message cleared, and i think the tps reset as well, i was in a hurry so i didnt see where it was after i did the pipes and dp ecu, it is not showing 2.7 after i hit reset tps

what is the "normal" reading for tps at idle, is this 2.7 normal, i know that it was 2.8 fully stock when i looked at it once before...

there is a ton more functunality and resetting/adjusting/datalogging you can do, but i didnt have time to get into anything else
Has anyone tried this on a 2015 1200 S yet?

dumb question. because I can't seem to find any documentation explaining--2007 1098--do I use the Scan m5x software with the key in the first position, engine off, or with engine running? I need to reset my TPS--I have a poor cold idle--dying sometimes with clutch in, and want to check my TPS setting. 2.7 is ideal, right?

Bike has modified race map and race exhaust, done by the previous owner.

Greg
Austin TX

I wanted to update the thread with my findings. Good news, I reset the TPS with Scan M5X, did the trick! Now I don't need to twist the throttle so much at startup to get the engine to catch. Of course, I've learned to leave the key in "position 1" for about 20-30 secs to get the fuel primed for easier starting..

After a test run, I can conclude that my 'dying with clutch in" and "hard start" issues seem to have been solved. I highly recommend resting TPS before attempting more complex and involving procedures.

Greg

Resurrecting an old thread, about to dive back in to my 2007 1098 with ScanM5X and would like to know more about its functionality beyond resetting TPS. Can somebody post up “normal” trim values and other adjustable parameters provided with this app? I’d like to compare my readings against “normal”, troubleshooting some weird running issues...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

121 - 130 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.