Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also suspect my VR is on its way out. I considered getting the ricks Motorsport VR but in the end, I went down this route: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xeiqHNalzVo

I got the link lead and VR from roadstercycle.com together with a mounting plate for the VR.
Why did you decide on this kit and not the Rick's? Which kit did you get the one where you need to cut and solder or the plug and play kit for the triumph that said possibly works on ducati models?

Triumph T2500676 Harness
*and FH020AA or SH775 Package

This is a T2500676 adapter harness for a direct plug and play for the Triumph Triple. It may fit other Triumphs a.but you'll have to check your connector ends and see. An avid Triumph owner told me it is the same connector found on a lot of other Triumphs. Also has been working on numerous Ducati motorcycles also. Check the forums .The picture of the ends should

Registered
I went for the triumph lead to make it plug & play. The main reason I went for the Shindengen VR is that it seems to have a pretty good reliability record - I wasn't sure if the Rick's VR was more of a 'home made' unit. The fact that the Shindengen VR and triumph lead worked out cheaper was a bonus.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went for the triumph lead to make it plug & play. The main reason I went for the Shindengen VR is that it seems to have a pretty good reliability record - I wasn't sure if the Rick's VR was more of a 'home made' unit. The fact that the Shindengen VR and triumph lead worked out cheaper was a bonus.
Ok I just pulled the trigger and bought it..lol thanks man

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.