Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
I'd be shunned from the community if I posted what is on my iPhone's "Riding" playlist....

When a guy that suggests you to sing a song in your helmet to help break thru a mental barrier is one thing. When you come back in from that session and you admit to that same pit marshall that "We Can't Stop" by Miley Cyrus was the song that got you thru a mental slump out on the track, you know you are in a very dark place, lol.

^_^

·
Registered
12,892 Posts
Revzilla's list is a bit off. I think the guy who compiled it was bullied in high school and can now exact revenge with the pen....or keyboard!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Interesting mix. I would have added Ministry - Just One Fix or even Jesus Built my hotrod into that mix.... For Motorhead, I can see that one but i'm partial to Ace of Spades.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Not bad, but I'm of a different generation (Though I love many of the classics). If I'm just rolling through the countryside I like some low key stuff, a favorite being Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes. For just heading somewhere, maybe on my way out for the night or something I like stuff to get me pumped up, some metal (Bring me the Horizon, Of Mice and Men, System of a Down) or that angry type of rap.

When I get into the twisties it is a toss up. I can either go with something like house music to get me in the zone, or the ride hard style and go back to some rap, metal or some bass filled electronic music.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts