Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone toggled with the custom riding modes? I need to look into how to change it a little more to modify the ABS and DTC. Let me know what you recommendations you guys have for something between the sport and touring modes.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I have left the default settings, but have noticed the following;
City mode(can't remember the actual name, only used it twice) - it really is tame and takes a lot of throttle rotation to get things moving, it's limited to 75hp.
Touring mode (most commonly used) - the throttle isn't so sensitive as potholes/ imperfections don't affect acceleration/ deceleration. I seem to get 3.5 a 4.2 liters per 100 km which means about 300 km between fill ups.
Sport mode (only used twice) - power seems immediate, throttle sensitivity is abrupt for our poor roads here.
Haven't had the chance to test the ABS much as it's been warm and dry this summer so far, plus I'm old school and have never needed ABS on a bike. On that note, I still only have 800km on the odometer so far and the bike is great!

·
Registered
184 Posts
i ride daily so i use urban for rainy days, i set it to 3 and 7. I only use touring when I feel like taking it easy. I have gotten so use to sport mode I use it the most but I set them both to 2 and 4 so the only thing I am changing when I switch is the throttle response.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts