Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any bad dealings with Rizoma customer service? I believe what gets me to buy a product over and over again is the customer service they have. We have many different choices of what company we can go with when buying parts for our bike but I believe if you can't back your product it's not good at all. I'm interested in your personal experience with the Rizoma brand.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Well I have rizzoma parts for years and never had an issue to call cust. Service.
The quality is top notch I have used their grips and bar ends and shift pedal on my bike and had not faded.
Just recently changed all 3 reservoirs and the quality is great.
I don't see a reason dealing with cust. Service if their product is top notch.

Reactions: jsgbearpaws1

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I have rizzoma parts for years and never had an issue to call cust. Service.
The quality is top notch I have used their grips and bar ends and shift pedal on my bike and had not faded.
Just recently changed all 3 reservoirs and the quality is great.
I don't see a reason dealing with cust. Service if their product is top notch.

I called with questions on the brand and the guy was super knowledgeable and was very helpful. I now have grips, bar ends, Mirrors, Reservoirs, gas cap, and clutch pressure plate on order. I think one or two more items and that is all I can add.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I had great dealings with them super knowledgeable about the stuff they sell.

Reactions: RNJ12
1 - 4 of 4 Posts