Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using them? If so, how do you like them?

Considering the upgrade....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes I recently installed one with -3 degree angle lowered position... Very happy with it as this now for me is a good compromise between getting clip-ons... Also no difference in amount of viberation on the bar, for me looks and feels awesome

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes I recently installed one with -3 degree angle lowered position... Very happy with it as this now for me is a good compromise between getting clip-ons... Also no difference in amount of viberation on the bar, for me looks and feels awesome
Can you please post some pics? Want to put the drag bars on to have a more aggressive position so I'm curious what the -3 angle looks like.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Can you please post some pics? Want to put the drag bars on to have a more aggressive position so I'm curious what the -3 angle looks like.

Sure, here are some pics I just took. They are low enough for me to get that cafe racer look/feel. I rode it on the highway only once due to the bad weather here in DC area but they did not feel super bike clip on low.
Photography Vehicle

Vehicle Motorcycle accessories Auto part Car Motorcycle

Vehicle Automotive lighting Headlamp Auto part Fictional character

Photography Still life photography Metal

Bicycle handlebar Technology Bicycle part Bicycle accessory Vehicle

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just ordered rizoma drag bar along with risers. Was it difficult/tricky to install it?

I had my dealer install them for me, took maybe 2.5-3 hours. I believe they had to drill holes on the bar for the throttle control etc to fit in. I have not spent much time working on bikes yet so did not want to take the risk. I would imagine it is not a huge task in terms of difficulty.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you for the pictures! I will be picking these up this spring...

1 - 20 of 117 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.