Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I listed this a month or so back, I just tried to fit it to my 1198 aluminium gas tank and it doesn't fit. PN # TF042B.

The Rizoma part number under the 2014 Rizoma catalogue.
Fits 2012+ 1199/ 2014+ 899/ 2009+ Streetfighter/ 2012+streetfighter 848. I think a couple of MV models.

I picked it up when a duc shop went out of business, I paid 130$ out the door so that's what I want 130+10$ shipped paypal fee's included as goods and service's.
140$. I get out fast. Thanks for looking.

comes with all from new, it is new. I opened it up it didn't line up with my gas tank, put it back up for sale.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How's it going Keith. gotta love this weather huh! finckin 0* with a windchill of -20.

Yeah don't worry, it wouldn't of fit you 1098 anyways. I really wanted to keep it as I have a little red on my white 1198 and I got a decent deal on it . But the fuel inlet angle is different on the SBK.

Donger receives it tomorrow/wednesday. it should fit his 010 SF, and look damn good. Now I need to find 1 for the SBK.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Thanks for the fast shipping..
LOL I've been wanting to do some winter upgrade and the cap for half its price was too good to pass up.
I'll post pics when I have it installed.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looking good Donger
Now I just need to find another 1 @ 40% off retail.:banghead:

·
Registered
346 Posts
How's it going Keith. gotta love this weather huh! finckin 0* with a windchill of -20.

Yeah don't worry, it wouldn't of fit you 1098 anyways. I really wanted to keep it as I have a little red on my white 1198 and I got a decent deal on it . But the fuel inlet angle is different on the SBK.

Donger receives it tomorrow/wednesday. it should fit his 010 SF, and look damn good. Now I need to find 1 for the SBK.
Oh i must have overlooked that part of your post lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts