Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I listed this a month or so back, I just tried to fit it to my 1198 aluminium gas tank and it doesn't fit. PN # TF042B.

The Rizoma part number under the 2014 Rizoma catalogue.
Fits 2012+ 1199/ 2014+ 899/ 2009+ Streetfighter/ 2012+streetfighter 848. I think a couple of MV models.

I picked it up when a duc shop went out of business, I paid 130$ out the door so that's what I want 130+10$ shipped paypal fee's included as goods and service's.
140$. I get out fast. Thanks for looking.

comes with all from new, it is new. I opened it up it didn't line up with my gas tank, put it back up for sale.

· Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How's it going Keith. gotta love this weather huh! finckin 0* with a windchill of -20.

Yeah don't worry, it wouldn't of fit you 1098 anyways. I really wanted to keep it as I have a little red on my white 1198 and I got a decent deal on it . But the fuel inlet angle is different on the SBK.

Donger receives it tomorrow/wednesday. it should fit his 010 SF, and look damn good. Now I need to find 1 for the SBK.

· Registered
346 Posts
How's it going Keith. gotta love this weather huh! finckin 0* with a windchill of -20.

Yeah don't worry, it wouldn't of fit you 1098 anyways. I really wanted to keep it as I have a little red on my white 1198 and I got a decent deal on it . But the fuel inlet angle is different on the SBK.

Donger receives it tomorrow/wednesday. it should fit his 010 SF, and look damn good. Now I need to find 1 for the SBK.
Oh i must have overlooked that part of your post lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.