Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, would like to ask if anyone has any experience with the rizoma risers AZ202B and the rizoma handle bars ma011 fitted to there 821, I know it says that the steering angle needs adjusting but does the handle bars with the controls catch the tank? Only asking because on my previous 796 it caught the tank on full lock, I don’t know whether that was a bad install from dealer or if it’s the norm? Just lived with it in past.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hello everyone, would like to ask if anyone has any experience with the rizoma risers AZ202B and the rizoma handle bars ma011 fitted to there 821, I know it says that the steering angle needs adjusting but does the handle bars with the controls catch the tank? Only asking because on my previous 796 it caught the tank on full lock, I don’t know whether that was a bad install from dealer or if it’s the norm? Just lived with it in past.
https://www.ducatimonster.org/forums/showthread.php?t=285522&referrerid=163017

·
Registered
266 Posts
What year M821 do you have?

It won't fit the newer models as the speedo mount is part of the risers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It will work if you can fabricate a mount for the display and delete the lower perch's. That's what I did with my 2019 821, there's a picture of it somewhere here on the forums.

·
Registered
19 Posts

I've run both sets on my 2015.

Plenty of clearance with the standard Rizoma bars. The drag bars will also clear, it's just tight.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I believe there is a way to install rizoma bars on 18 and newer M821 models. You need to get the OEM upper and lower riser assembly from M1200. I just ordered these parts and will see if they fit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts