Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What sort of mileage are you guys getting from the stock Corsa's?

I have 4000 km on my 899 still on the stock set, and on the last run down Mt Glorious got a bit sketchy in the rear. I really thought it would have lasted around 6000? They look alright. Just don't seem to trust them very much at the moment.

This is my first sportbike so I'm still learning but it made me nervous.

·
Banned
5,501 Posts
I was getting around 5000KM out of mine before they were flat spotting. They still have plenty of grip, but the flat spots were killing it because they're such a soft tire.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I am at 14300 kms on the originals which are the Diablo Corsas & still going, it looks like by the end of summer I will be needing a new set of tires!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am at 14300 kms on the originals which are the Diablo Corsas & still going, it looks like by the end of summer I will be needing a new set of tires!
Is that a misprint? 14,300 km's seems extraordinary out of a set of Diablo Corsas. I only got 7000 km's out of the harder Rosso IIs on my 900SS and expect even less on the 899.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Is that a misprint? 14,300 km's seems extraordinary out of a set of Diablo Corsas. I only got 7000 km's out of the harder Rosso IIs on my 900SS and expect even less on the 899.

No not a misprint at all, I still have the original tires on but I did order a new set so hopefully the originals will last me until the end of the season...here are a few pics from today!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409543861.573621.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409543870.472953.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409543881.523898.jpg

·
Banned
133 Posts
The question was about the Rosso Corsas(stoc k899), not the SuperCorsas (stock 848) like in the pics.

14,300 km on SuperCorsas is insane. Mine only lasted 5-6000km. I now have Rosso Corsas (about the same milage) and they barely show wear. Don't like them though as I've had a few rear slides with them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you click on the link to our website, the description explains it pretty well. It's basically a higher advanced piggy back self tuning system for the bike. We have installed one on a bike and it made the bike run way smoother, stronger and overall more efficient.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts