Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in changing the riding position of my 2007 S2R 800 into a more upright riding position like the Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle.

I believe the best way to do this is by changing the handlebars. This would also involve changing the cables because the stock ones will no longer reach.

I am looking for input from anyone who has done a similar modification or is generally knowledgeable about the subject. I need to make sure I take everything into consideration and have all the matching components required to do the job.

Recently I have been looking at Ducati Full Throttle handlebars as a possible option. I am considering these because like the stock S2R bars the Full Throttle bars are 28 mm at the center and narrow to 22mm at the grips. This is just one option, I am open to considering other handlebars.

Assuming I can identify a good set of handlebars, how would I go about acquiring replacement cables of appropriate length for this modification?

Also, I am open to hearing other suggestions on how to change the seating position to a more upright riding position.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts