Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I sewed myself a bag on my 1098. Made of genuine leather (4mm), carbon inserts, clamping system: the button and the Velcro tape. Tired all the time to look in the backpack cigarettes, keys. Maybe it is not a standard but I like it
What do you think?)

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank s for answer)

I thought so too, but when hung the bag and sat down at the bike, her foot pressed 1 cm (leather elasticity) leg does not spit frame. There is a gap. I can say that it does not hinder riding.
Another question ... is there any need for such a small bag) I have because I love to travel without a backpack.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank s for answer)

I thought so too, but when hung the bag and sat down at the bike, her foot pressed 1 cm (leather elasticity) leg does not spit frame. There is a gap. I can say that it does not hinder riding.
Another question ... is there any need for such a small bag) I have because I love to travel without a backpack.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I mean that in this place the foot does not touch the frame. between the foot and the frame there is a gap

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Awesome bag.. looks like a professional piece !

The location may not be ideal, but definitely a nice addition.

BTW you should look into mass production and selling them to fellow enthusiasts.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the feedback, I will think about the mass production. Soon will modify the new bag and post photos and video. BTW this bag can fits to another ducati models.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Forum members should get a discount :idea:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts