Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Its tough to get good rearsets for these bikes any more. Someone gave me a set of those a while back and i found them too big and cumbersome. I eventually gave them to a friend. After years of just cutting down the stock pegs, I ended up buying the woodcraft ones and making my own pegs. Because obviously, you cannot use peg stands with stock pegs. I still use the OE shifter with them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Theyre not cheap $525 for rear sets $185 for the brake pedal. This from Sato Racing website. I assume is US currency. I wouldnt trust the ebay stuff theyd probable snap off while riding.
Thx for the input guys

·
Court Jester
12,114 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yup those are them pretty much the same price the rear sets dont include the brake pedal. Thats an extra 185. I would get them from Ebay but u dont know what your getting till u recieve them. Glad your are working out. Do u have a 996 another member says they are bulky?

·
Court Jester
12,114 Posts
Yup those are them pretty much the same price the rear sets dont include the brake pedal. Thats an extra 185. I would get them from Ebay but u dont know what your getting till u recieve them. Glad your are working out. Do u have a 996 another member says they are bulky?
No mine are for the 848, and they are not "bulky" I think that post was for the others I listed, not sure the poster "KNOWS" they are bulky as he said they "look" bulky. You can always return if you don't like (if they take returns) It's backed back EBAy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.