Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
hey that's my bike you thief...jk Rob is a good guy, he drove 300 miles 1 way for my 1198.
I had it up on CL but I wasn't really tiring to sell it or I should say I sold it reluctantly. So I was very rude to any lowballers or goofy trade offers.

I have a ADD problem, I get something have fun then I move on to the next. At the moment I want 1000 wheel horse power and I want to put it into a 1962-64 nova. The plan is sell the Z as well go down to Texas/down south and pick up either a done up pro street to save me some money or find a nice plain jane and doing it myself.

I won't run away from this forum just because I don't have a Duc I probably won't be on as much either though. I won't turn into Tye. or whatever he goes by now. But I also don't think I am done with Ducati's just want something new to me now.

So thanks to all I have conversed with. I told/asked Rob the guy that just bought my 1198 to join on here cause you guys and 2 girls are pretty damn cool. you know who you are.

So thanks for all your help. I will post a pic of the vehicle once I pick it up.

·
Registered
438 Posts
LOL did you get any text saying "$5000 cash pick up today" with picture of the cash?

I don't have a cell phone.:wtf: so no text.
worst cash offer was 7k...
worst trade offer was a biplane.
best trade offer was 15k in materials and labor for a cabin on some property from very reputable house bulider in the area. I almost took that deal.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
At the moment I want 1000 wheel horse power and I want to put it into a 1962-64 nova. The plan is sell the Z as well go down to Texas/down south and pick up either a done up pro street to save me some money or find a nice plain jane and doing it myself.
Nice, the muscle car fever comes and goes but will never die.

Personally a fan of the big blocks during the late 60's/early 70's.. and those Yenkos -)

The 4th generations were cool.. the rarity of the SS/RS productions make them desirable.

I'd go with finding grandma's grocery getter and do a build-out. Best of luck to you in your search !

Reactions: krayz and cul8er

·
Registered
460 Posts
Nice bike OP.

I seriously want a drop-top Camaro to cruise around in. Maybe a '68 or '69 etc.

Reactions: krayz
1 - 10 of 10 Posts