Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
doing some google searchs on thursday, found this post for a gp7 kit

Desmosedici RR GP Exhaust Kit For Sale WY, USA, United States | AutoMotoClassicSale.com

reached out to the seller and got a quick reponse, wanted to move on the sale quickly (asked me for shipping info)

pics were a bit odd but looked good but as I dug into it started feeling a bit like a scam (location was in Wyoming but ok, english in email not good, hmmm)

Did a reverse image search on some of the images provided and turns out they were from a previous auction.

Just thought I would post here so others don't waste their time.

Cheers

Martin/dallaslavowner

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Chances are, if you want to get the exhaust, you can always contact Termignoni directly and their rep usually gets back within a day or 2.

I was looking around for my SF's full system header, since I already had the cans, Termi rep told me in details about how much, how long to expect the part to ship.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
136 Posts
I ran into this Italian website that has the GP7 replica exhaust for about 6500 euro.

Ducati Desmo16 / Termignoni copy / 2-2 / exhaust system / ECU

I have not dealt with Parts Planet but they did promptly answer my email inquiry with the following:

Please note that this system is not Termignoni, but a high quality copy also in full Titanium. The OEM Termignoni system has not been available from Ducati Perforamnbce for many years and Termignoni, with whom our company deal direct with, will not accept orders for them.

The exhaust system is supplied with all fitting brackets and the prices I am now going to give you are including Italian/EEC tax. If you are interested and live outside the EEC and the parts are despatched directly outside the EEC I will be able to deduct thus tax from the following prices.

a. Full Titanium race exhaust system, inc. fittings = Euro 3.522,75
b. Seat in carbonfibre / unpainted = Euro 1.100,00
c. Under seat tray / carbonfibre / unpainted = Euro 539,34
d. Bellypan / carbonfibre / unpainted = Euro 825,04

If the above parts are ordered all together there is a savings of Euro 205,38 and the cost to you is Euro 6.223,00 inc. Italian/EEX tax.

I am also able to supply an ECU unit as another part of this company specializes in remapping OEM ECUs - www.protune.it = Euro 408,00.​
So maybe this is a path to the sacred GP7 exhaust.

Please let us all know if anyone orders one of these and the outcome.

Good luck.

Smitty

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks interesting but just so I understand, the bike came with 2 stock exhausts, one for the street and one for the track. Was the track exhaust done by termi too? I know the GP7 was in titanium but I thought the track exhaust was also done by Termi (although not in titanium)

Cheers

Martin G

·
Registered
576 Posts
looks interesting but just so I understand, the bike came with 2 stock exhausts, one for the street and one for the track. Was the track exhaust done by termi too? I know the GP7 was in titanium but I thought the track exhaust was also done by Termi (although not in titanium)

Cheers

Martin G
These are just Mufflers…..

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I contacted this guy out of curiosity and he responded rather quickly and was pushy about the sale. I haven't heard from him since I confronted him about a potential fraudulent sale. He may also be a member on this forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.