Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
This is why I don't work out much...it's too dangerous and can be really bad for you :D

But seriously...who stays in the hospital for 24 hours for a broken hand?? 2015 was clearly not Marc's year...I guess winning 3 in a row is a pretty tough thing to achieve. Only 1 rider on the MotoGP grid has done that, and beyond, and only a select few have done it in the past.

·
Court Jester
12,112 Posts
I suppose when you have the money you keep him in there make sure infection doesn't set in.

·
Registered
503 Posts
This will help Val...

Maybe.. Maybe not.

One less person to disrupt Lorenzo. Marquez can cause chaos on the podium.
As we saw in Misano some kind of chaos can be beneficial. (unrelated to Marquez winning)

Rossi can take 3 third places with Lorenzo in second and still lead the championship because the point spread is smaller between 2nd-3rd

I feel Marques has nothing to loose so he'll go for the win where Lorenzo will be more cautious, he can't crash again.

Idk just my opinion, can't wait for the race

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
craig.

No.

I bet they were michellins on his bike... gotta find the limits.

If he broke his Pinky.. he needs some of Smarty's gloves to wear.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Maybe.. Maybe not.

One less person to disrupt Lorenzo. Marquez can cause chaos on the podium.
As we saw in Misano some kind of chaos can be beneficial. (unrelated to Marquez winning)

Rossi can take 3 third places with Lorenzo in second and still lead the championship because the point spread is smaller between 2nd-3rd

I feel Marques has nothing to loose so he'll go for the win where Lorenzo will be more cautious, he can't crash again.

Idk just my opinion, can't wait for the race
My initial thought was who other than Jorge will place ahead of Val. Point difference between 1st and 2d of course is only five points. 1st to 3d being nine points (how about those math skills :)) I really don't see Danny finishing ahead of Val again this season. Rossi will only allow that to happen again if he can sacrifice those points. So without calculating (lazy) if Val takes one more race win and can stand on the second step at the others, that just may equal TEN...

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Respectfully why 'no', what do you mean? I don't understand what you don't agree with?

WTF are Smarty's gloves?

Craig

***Same finger he did earlier in the year, remember this mod they did for him? ***

No..

Smarty has gloves that link the last two fingers.. perhaps this would help.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.