Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeking a full Leo Vince titanium 85mm exhaust for a 1098R. Willing to accept both titanium or carbon cans.

Please contact me if you have access to this. Thanks!
Dave :dance:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Check out the FS forum here ..

Might also wanna surf eBay and craigslist as well.

·
Registered
377 Posts
There's a set on e-bay for $3K and about another $100 for shipping to the states (not sure where you are)... That's the Corsa exhaust, I don't believe it came with the carbon cans... and the can inlets are just slightly larger than the more common Leo exhaust. The lower tube and also the short headers are stainless, and the can tips are stainless with a carbon cover. I have one of these but it's not for sale.

However, I have the Leo with the lightweight Ti cans (Ti tips instead of the steel tips under the carbon caps, which saves almost 2 lbs) and rest of the system is stainless... ceramic coated short headpipes, and also the lower tube is coated on the inside. Also have a new set of carbon cans but these weight more than my customized ones, which I love... beautiful welds, a quality system... fits the 1098R if you're interested.

Dave

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the quick replies. Much appreciated.

Its a shame because I was rear-ended in an incident and it damaged the existing system I had on. I now have a Termi titanium system with ceramic coating, but it doesn't run any where nearly as good as it did on the Leo Vince system.

I tried ordering a replacement from Leo Vince and they sent me a 65mm system with a DAMAGED can. Sent them back and still have not received any refund. Knowing that the company is bankrupt and now belongs to a new Polish owner, I doubt I will ever see the refund.

But more importantly, I'm still looking for another 85mm (75mm all the way thru) Leo vince system.

I have tried Ebay and craigslist, but I worry about the accuracy/trust worthiness of the items posted. Considering even Leo Vince has ripped me off once, I'm not sure what else to do.

I will certainly look into the system listed on ebay as mentioned by DHarsay (my name is Dave also!)... thanks for that btw.

If anyone else have other suggestions, please feel free to let me know!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts