Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I got rid of my 1098 for electrical reasons (believe me, more so than you typical stator/rectifier or relay issues...my tech and I replaced about 75% of the components including the wiring harness) and am selling a essentially brand new HM quickshifter. One of only a handful in the US right now. As far as I know I was the 3rd one to buy one from Speedmob, HM's US distributor. This item only has 5-10 miles on it. I put it on the bike before she sat being worked on at the shop for about 5 months until I got a new bike. This this is awesome when I tried it and GP shift only. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I can send more pics of it

$350.

This is only for base / s models. Not R. only has loom for 2 injectors

HM Quickshifter ? HM Lever Plus ? Ducati

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2008 1098s. I am interested in the shifter if you still have it. Do you have the instructions for the installation?
Thanks, Karl.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have a 2008 1098s. I am interested in the shifter if you still have it. Do you have the instructions for the installation?
Thanks, Karl.

Karl, installation is very easy and straight forward. Plug-n-play. I’ll see if I can find setup instructions for you on the interweb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts