Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all - I'm spending more time bicoastal and as a results I am looking to sell off a few bikes. Details below. If you have questions, don't hesitate to lmk. All bikes are located in San Francisco, in great shape and have clean titles in hand.
-2008 Ducati Desmosedici RR - ~450 miles - $58k (Stock)
-1995 Ducati 916 - ~2k miles - $15k (All stock with Ferracci pipes)
-1995 Ducati 916 - ~7.6k miles - $14k (Varese model with Ferracci pipes, Speedy moto triple, rearsets, and other bolt ons)
-2004 Ducati 998S FE - ~9k miles - $12k (Termi, rearsets, gearing, and other bolt ons)
-2006 Ducati Paul Smart 1000 - ~8k miles $18k (Termi, rearsets, NCR bolt ons)
Also may consider selling my 2006 Sport Classic S and a second Paul Smart with 350 miles.

Pictures here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qz8dgebdizexsb6/AAANA_zvwkKhhBG1RPGmvN3Ia?dl=0

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm interested in more info on either of your Paul Smarts. As many pictures as you can muster. Summary of their history, any additional info you may have. Thank you.

I don't check in here often enough. If I don't respond in here feel free to email me: [email protected]

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone for the messages. The build number on the Desmosedici is 308. I have a great relationship with Adam at Iconic Motorbike Auctions and decided to list it with them - you can view it here: https://iconicmotorbikeauctions.com/auction/2008-ducati-desmosedici-rr/ and I am happy to answer any questions.

I will take pictures of the Paul Smarts and list them soon. The one with 356 miles is perfect and has a black termi pipe (I have a stock one, as well). All bikes can be seen in SF if there is interest.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm still interested in the Paul Smarts. I live down in LA and would be flying up and riding it back down. What are you asking for the low mileage PS? Do either of them have the lower front portion for the cowl?

Looking forward to the pix ASAP.

I have a 2019 Monster 1200 25th Anniversario Edition #132/500 I might sell. Just hate parting with a numbered Ducati.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts