Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

For those that have a SMH10R headset on their helmet, could you post a picture of your installation?

How did you guys hide all the wires? Did you make homemade modifications to your helmet?

I want to hide the wire that comes out of the sena module, but i'm hesitant to make a homemade modification.

Your input is appreciated!

Note: It would be interesting if you could post your helmet brand and model #.

Thank you!

Update:
The wire that i'm talking about

Update 2:
So the wire lies outside the helmet, tucked in the padding, and the rest of the wires are tucked in the helmet. It's not as bad as I thought, however, if anybody has ideas, they are appreciated!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I hope you like this R and it works out well for you.
Two friends of mine got it and both have returned them and went back to the regular SMH10 already. I own that and am VERY happy with it on every level. I even had an issue with it upon purchase (battery not holding a charge) and Revzilla took the entire thing back giving me an entire new set of them. Outstanding customer service on their part IMHO!

The R surely looks a lot more sleek but the bigger jog dial on the base one seems to win over many more folks from what i read. Either one is good and best of luck with the R my friend!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts