Ducati.org forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The September 2015 Ducati of the Month contest starts now. You guys know the drill! Get out there and snap the best pics of your ride!

We welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however we will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period.

The contest will close in one week (Tuesday, Sept. 22), and finalists will be chosen by staff and you guys will vote for the winner. Rules for entry are below:

• The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
• Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos or you will be disqualified)
• You must be the owner of the bike.

The winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card from Ducati.org and be featured on the front page!

Looking forward to your entries!

·
Registered
378 Posts
nobody posting.....

Elena Myers riding my 848 at the Ridge
As there is nobody getting stuck in on the start line.....I'll comment on the pic....

Great shot.....beautiful bike.... great body position mid corner......pony tail always a nice surprise...!!

Definitely a contender for the final...!!

(just hope somebody else riding your bike counts..!!)

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
My Duc in Tuscany. Ponte Del Diavolo.
That's a hell of a bridge! Get on the bike and go full stick on that bridge! :yo:

·
Registered
142 Posts
As there is nobody getting stuck in on the start line.....I'll comment on the pic....

Great shot.....beautiful bike.... great body position mid corner......pony tail always a nice surprise...!!

Definitely a contender for the final...!!

(just hope somebody else riding your bike counts..!!)
Elena came 5th in the MotoAmerica superbike series this year as a rookie, she's just getting better and better!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
True That !

Elena came 5th in the MotoAmerica superbike series this year as a rookie, she's just getting better and better!
I have the luck of being great friends with her Crew Chief (Joe Capelli) who has worked with MANY of the AMA / MotoAmerica racers over the years - including Melissa Paris as well - whom Elena spanked this season and I must admit, seeing that young lady out there throwing around a Liter Bike is extremely impressive to say the least! Joe has kept me up to date on everything about her skill, technique, and sheer determination which is awesome! Gotta give it to her for doing so well.

Sorry- know its the monthly contest, but since the Diva threw that placement in here I figured I'd +1 that for her! :D

A "Selfie" taken by Elena herself with Joe knocked out while traveling cross country! And thats him on the left in the other one! Proud of him for helping her get to 5th amongst all the male racers!

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.