Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 1098 with the serial # 001778 up here in Canada.Wondering what numbers went where?

·
Registered
328 Posts
#1637 here in CT. Rumor is that #1098 is in California.

CAG

·
Registered
152 Posts
#1609 in Upstate New York !!

·
Registered
38 Posts
1081 Edmonton, AB

·
Registered
54 Posts
cronn said:
Thats your S? I thought that was still on the showroom floor as of last week.
Yes it is/was, I was not allowed to take it till the next bikes showed up. But it's keeping the Brute company my garage now! :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
kilat said:
Yes it is/was, I was not allowed to take it till the next bikes showed up. But it's keeping the Brute company my garage now! :)
Then I think I met you in the shop the other day :) I was the one that came down from San Antonio to put a deposit down

·
Registered
5 Posts
Imola900 said:
I just got my 1098 with the serial # 001778 up here in Canada.Wondering what numbers went where?
Serial #'s ...the first 3 1098's in our dealership were 1300's to 1500's ??

·
Registered
54 Posts
cronn said:
Then I think I met you in the shop the other day :) I was the one that came down from San Antonio to put a deposit down
Hey, I know who you are now. I put 280 miles on her this weekend. You are going to be so glad you're getting this bike. I've never been so enamoured with riding for such a long time. Ths duc made me feel like I could ride all day. Cheeks are tired in my helmet cos I was grinning all the time. :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
kilat said:
Hey, I know who you are now. I put 280 miles on her this weekend. You are going to be so glad you're getting this bike. I've never been so enamoured with riding for such a long time. Ths duc made me feel like I could ride all day. Cheeks are tired in my helmet cos I was grinning all the time. :)

Thanks for letting me sit on her at the shop. I do want some of those rearsets when you get them ready just let me know.

The wait is just about killing me, but I know it will be worth it. I'll have to come up to Austin to ride with you guys because I havent found anyone to ride with down here in SA.

~Will

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have #0399 over here in Belgium,
bike is made ready for delivery next saturday march 10th
:D :D
and the weather forecast is quite good.
:hitit: :hitit:

·
Registered
131 Posts
!

#1648 here in colorado.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good point!I know they had to change a radiator hose on some of the S models;but mine was already done.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts