Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone figured out how to reset the service interval warning? Do you really have to have a dealer reset it ? :wtf:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Oh man you're kidding me? Visual service reminders? Who designed this thing, BMW? There must be a reset code / method or button...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DucatiGuy said:
There must be a reset code / method or button...
That's what I was hoping!!! The owners manual says see the dealer for reset:(

·
Registered
114 Posts
So i have been looking for this answer too and just found it on the service manual. Apparently you need the DDS Tester to reset it. What im wondering though, is there a way to jump the connector to reset it manually? I mean, the DDS connects to the loose cable where the battery is located (if any of you have taken the left fairing off you would notice this free connector) and was pondering if we can just jump one wire to another.......just a thought, i wouldn't try it myself but maybe someone has more insight to this.

·
Registered
135 Posts
i have no idea about the wires but the dealer told me they had to put it on the computer to do it. i just stopped by and they reset it for no charge. i dont know if all dealers do it free or if they charge an hour but that would be fucked up since it took 5 minutes lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts