Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told by my dealer that service rates are increasing throughout the US. He increased his 50% to 90 an hour. Is this real? What kind of rates are you guys getting?

·
Registered
152 Posts
My dealer charge $85 per hour ! :(

·
Registered
95 Posts
$94/hr in Falls Church, VA

·
Registered
48 Posts
50% less maintenance for 2007 Ducati's......50% more expensive labor......Economics 101! :(

·
Registered
95 Posts
My dealer offers prepaid maintenance and includes a 30% discount on parts. I'm pretty sure it's a two year deal for $1000.00. At $94/hr, it's worth it...

·
Registered
179 Posts
dp1098 said:
My dealer offers prepaid maintenance and includes a 30% discount on parts. I'm pretty sure it's a two year deal for $1000.00. At $94/hr, it's worth it...
That is a good way to go. For example for my Scion tC I have bought for 800 dollars everythign prepaid till 45k miles on the car...so far I am at 7k in 7 months. Trust me you save a lot of money that way.

·
Registered
53 Posts
dp1098 said:
This at Coleman? Have you caculated the long term benifit? I got my bike from Battley, but that's a little far for me to keep taking it up there for service, especially if I have to leave it. I'm gonna see if Coleman will do it even if I didn't purchse the bike from them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts