Ducati.org forum banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
There isn't an issue with bandwidth allowance is there? After all, that file is pretty big (34Mb) and quite a few people will have downloaded it by now....

S

·
0 Posts
poyta said:
I figure the dealer owes me for ripping me off at my first service. $350 for a bloody oil change. That right there is theft.
Gotta love that reasoning,

After I bought the disc from the states at $60 US and another $60US frieght (around $150AU hard earned) I found out a local dealer was selling burnt copys for $15AU. As a club we can share resources yes? Anyhow I have one now, and I have to admit it's easier to burn a disc than photocopy a workshop manual. Of course that is if one was to do such a thing.

All that aside, I'm having bulk fun riding this beast eh. woooohooo!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
rettags said:
I originally offered to do this and a few members obnoxiously told me I'd get in trouble with copyright laws. So I lent a copy of the manual to few members here and they paid for shipping.

Anyway, click on this link. This is where I have my manual stored for personal use. If you'd like to refer to it, go ahead. But to avoid any copyright laws, please don't distribute.

http://idisk.mac.com/kyeetza-Public?view=web
Thanks! It will be interesting to skim through, though I have to get a bit more confident before I take a wrench to the bike.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for this great contribution!!
It gives us a chance to understand first how to do simple tasks, and secondly what are the service departmetn going to do ...
:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

As I was able to download this manual and as it seems to be deleted (probably because the volume of data transfer) here is a RS link:
hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/35146195/SBK1098_MY07_GB_service_manual.zip

Feel free to delete the link if I'm wrong with this link.

Cheers

·
Registered
48 Posts
netmonster said:
Hi,

As I was able to download this manual and as it seems to be deleted (probably because the volume of data transfer) here is a RS link:
hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/35146195/SBK1098_MY07_GB_service_manual.zip

Feel free to delete the link if I'm wrong with this link.

Cheers
May many open minded naken virgin lesbians grace your bed tonight...LOL

·
Registered
51 Posts
Seems to be a bit missing literally, gets to 99.9% and stops, can anyone help me out with another link?
Thanks,
Roy

·
Registered
337 Posts
I tried and tried and it keeps saying the file no longer exists.
Can you PM?
Thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Has anyone had a close look at this manual?

Seems a little incomplete. Take Section L for example. Sections are L2, L6, L7, L8. where are the sections L1, 3,4 etc...

Not the only chapter with missing sections. 1st page says draft copy so don't think this is the finished product.

41 - 60 of 100 Posts