Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got around to having my suspension set up. Dave Moss was in town and he did the work on my stripe. All I can say is what a difference it made. Much more confident at turn in, mid turn, and exit. Very noticeable rolling on the throttle through bumpy turns. Night and day for me. I weigh 155lbs for reference. I highly recommend getting your suspension set up properly if you can.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I ride pretty much the roughest roads out there, all country back roads filled with gravel and I rip on it. Bike still needs a steering damper but definitely no downsides to lifting the rear 10mils....at least from how mine came, who knows what the morons at the dealership did to it

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So the bike feel more stable in the turn? How did the changes effect road imperfections transfer to you is it more rough now?
Adjusted preload quite a bit front and rear. This allowed the bike to be in the working range of the suspension for my weight. Also matched up rebound front and rear. The most noticeable changes were in the rear rebound adj. Rear had to much rebound and would cause stacking under load (I think that was the term Dave used). Very noticeable under bumpy conditions. Basically the back of the bike would hop slightly. Also turn in was improved like esrom said. Bike effortlessly leans in at turn in. :dance:

Here is one of daves videos for reference

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.