Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shift-Tech Carbon Fiber STCF503 Clutch Cover & ST304 Evolution Hugger

I am selling a brand new, never used, mounted, installed Shift-Tech string style carbon fiber clutch cover. I got the clutch cover from the previous owner of a 1098S I picked up and he never had it installed. I already have a different style open clutch cover that I'm going to use so I have no use for this. Its $80 plus shipping on Shift-Tech's website Shift-Tech Carbon - STCF503 CLUTCH COVER STRING but the first reasonable offer takes this one. Please don't waste my time and offer something stupid like $20 and free shipping. If someone is going to spend $80 on it from Shift-Tech and wants to save a few bucks by getting it from me then that's the kind of offer I'm looking for.

I'm updating the thread to include a used but in perfect condition Shift-Tech ST304 Evolution Hugger for full 70mm Termi exhaust that I'm selling. Here's a link to the product Shift-Tech Carbon - ST304 Evolution HUGGER 70MM SYSTEM 1098 1098R 1098S 1198 848 . First reasonable offer takes the hugger as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Accepting offers...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Added pictures

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All pm's replied to. I've been out of town and will be returning tomorrow. I'll send items to the highest offer at that time.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sale pending on rear hugger...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rear hugger sold. Clutch cover still available...make an offer.

·
Registered
145 Posts
PM sent on the clutch cover.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Payment received for clutch cover. I'll mail it out first thing in the morning.

Both items sold. Thanks Ducati.org!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts