Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Does anyone have any recommendations/thoughts on shift-tech carbon, especially the matte pieces.

Are they a site sponsor here? I had a quick look but couldnt see if they were.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I dont' think they are the sponsors, but you can always ask if they hand out forum discounts at Ducati.org
I think a couple of them are on here as members.
One of the best quality CF from Shift tech.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Without any doubt in my military mind, Guido and Shift Tech Carbon are the BEST CF company in the business on ALL matters - most of all customer service and fitment!
I have NEVER received one piece from him that was blemished or did not fit correctly on all 3 of my Ducati super bikes!

Take the time to contact him and introduce yourself. It will pay rewards!

BTW- I think Donger can attest to what Im telling ya here too right bro? :)

·
Registered
12,892 Posts
ShifTech sell some really good carbon fiber and have great customer service. If there is a problem yo they'll solve it!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Without any doubt in my military mind, Guido and Shift Tech Carbon are the BEST CF company in the business on ALL matters - most of all customer service and fitment!
I have NEVER received one piece from him that was blemished or did not fit correctly on all 3 of my Ducati super bikes!

Take the time to contact him and introduce yourself. It will pay rewards!

BTW- I think Donger can attest to what Im telling ya here too right bro? :)
I'm gonna contact Lyle this next time for the CF intakes. :D It pays off to be a member on this forum.
:yo:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Guido at shift tech is the best. I have used and seen almost all of his products on my own bike and other bikes that are dedicated race bikes. not only is fitment perfect but the quality of carbon and the clear coat are truly amazing. I live in south florida (lots of sun) and shift tech's carbon parts haven't gotten a yellowish color to them like most stuff I bought before.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts