Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's going on. I am currently over here in Iraq doing my job... That being said I stationed in Hawaii and I am buying my 1098 baby from Atlanta, GA.. Does anyone know any good motorcycle shippers. price is no concern I just want honest, issue free shipping. THANK YOU.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you haven't used whole baggage courtesy of the military from your home of record yet, you or fam member or someone you trust could pick up the bike, bring it to your home of record, then the military should pick it up and deliver. i had them ship my bike from wi. to miss. a long time ago 12 years, they may still do it. the bike was well packed and arrived perfect condition. P.S. been there, done that, come back in 1 piece brother.

·
Registered
4 Posts
not the same thing... the military used to allow 1 shipment from your home of record-city you enlisted in. Get with traffic management office, im A/F, and ask if you still have that entitlement. Not trying to beat a dead horse. Just trying to pass on the hook up if military still offers it .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts