Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 354 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've really been trying to get my BP sorted for quite some time now and figured this would be a great chance to see how everyone else here does it. This will be a great opportunity for others (like myself) that have been struggling to find the correct body position, to see how the fast guys are positioned on their bikes.

Whether road or track is fine. Please list your height along with your picture so that we may have some reference points. The more picture angles, the better!!

5'11"

Asphalt Vehicle Recreation Motorcycle Motorcycle helmet

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle racer Road racing

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Road racing Superbike racing

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I was just about to say...where's Tadashi or Garrett with their pictures? :D If you want good examples of bp to follow from humans (aka non-GP or WSBK riders), Garrett's and Tadashi's examples are about as good as they get.

Though I personally would not encourage doing that on the street...only on the track.

Reactions: StevenAthas

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was just about to say...where's Tadashi or Garrett with their pictures? :D If you want good examples of bp to follow from humans (aka non-GP or WSBK riders), Garrett's and Tadashi's examples are about as good as they get.

Though I personally would not encourage doing that on the street...only on the track.

You gun shy, Rub??

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Here you go. That's all I got...photographers rarely seem to take pictures of me. Don't know why...can't be that hard cuz I'm slow :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
503 Posts

Aw thanks man.
With that being said good thing I didn't post this picture...

Messing about in b group following my buddy on his 848 (red one in front of me)

Motorcycle Vehicle Road racing Motorcycle racing Motorcycling

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm in, 5' 7" ... to hold up the elderly banner... No Tinder here... life is too good!

Nicely done! Especially for a geezer :p

Here you go. That's all I got...photographers rarely seem to take pictures of me. Don't know why...can't be that hard cuz I'm slow :eek:
Those are awesome. On your inside foot, your heel is all the way up, I gotta remember to do that. Good angles too, not seeing much of your belly lol

We're we supposed to post our heights or preferred tinder heights?
LOL Your height is fine but if you're searching for a soulmate on a forum full dudes, then by all means lol:p

Lots of swipes right so far.. I wanna see some left swipes but I think most epople aren't gonna post it if they're not perfect.

C'mon people... my BP is shyte... let's see your sloppy ass BP!!

1 - 20 of 354 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.