Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Given my foot size 13 Im seeing I cant toe the pedals as I would on a sports bike and OEM has little room for adjustment.

So show us what you have done with your rearsets and where you bought them from.

Im looking at the CNC Racing but the price is up there for something with just 2 peg adjustments.

And Im surprised Rizoma has done nothing in this dept for rearsets. Their pegs accessory I believe has 6-8 adjustments but then they have nothing for gear or brake shifter.

Also has anyone then bothered about the pillion pegs?

·
Registered
419 Posts
I've got these from RSV racing out of Thailand..for the price, these things are amazing...I had to impact wrench the red threadlocker pegs off to tighten them properly ...they don't budge now...all the controls are ball bearings...with passenger pegs and shipping was around 400 USD ..it's stupid cheap and absolutely worth it ...the passenger pegs ...well...if you need them... I'd use the main pegs to get on then slide up to the passenger pegs...they're a bit flimsy

https://youtu.be/vTWUCCgXTL8

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any others out there folks?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I bought the geckoracing rearsets and couldn't get used to them. Aside from the vibrations experienced (the stock ones have a lot of rubber bushings to eliminate vibrations) they were too aggressive for me on the street. They were a really good price though and felt like pretty decent quality! I still have them in my garage if I ever change my mind I guess

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m looking at CNC racing sport.. but the price I have seen $1600-2200 depending what website you look at.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im looking at CNC racing sport.. but the price I have seen $1600-2200 depending what website you look at.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts