Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode my SL yesterday 400kms to run in
Had to stay in medium power as its smoother and not too jerky, this goes to over 300Kph in an instant
Took out the road kit and installed race fairings, BST carbon wheels, TK discs,big air scoops and tank extentions, RCS master cylinder
Has anyone put theirs on the track yet?

·
Registered
938 Posts
Not yet Toti, Once the dealer has released the bike, lets track together. I just hope I do not low side it haha

·
Registered
938 Posts
Which is lighter? the SL wheels or BST's? Although I will go the BST route but it is more of a cost saving decision. I found out the hardway that OEM rims are more expensive that after market ones

·
Registered
137 Posts
Which is lighter? the SL wheels or BST's? Although I will go the BST route but it is more of a cost saving decision. I found out the hardway that OEM rims are more expensive that after market ones
stock wheels are lighter then BST even with race hub

same as desmo I weighed them on desmo found out bst heavier so I stock for SL

·
Registered
137 Posts
Rode my SL yesterday 400kms to run in
Had to stay in medium power as its smoother and not too jerky, this goes to over 300Kph in an instant
Took out the road kit and installed race fairings, BST carbon wheels, TK discs,big air scoops and tank extentions, RCS master cylinder
Has anyone put theirs on the track yet?
where did you get big air scoops and tank ext

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi big dje, we made the scoops and extentions, barni racing team showed us how to do it and i had it done locally

How do we post pics from an ipad?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts